Forgot your password?



Back to login

2 children die; woman, her son, maid injured in road accident
March 2, 2014, 9:50 am
Share/Bookmark

A 38-year-old Kuwaiti man died in his house in Saad Al-Abdullah after inhaling carbon monoxide coming from the coal stove. Paramedics and securitymen rushed to the location after the Operations Room at the Interior Ministry received a call about the incident.

They found the Kuwaiti’s body and it appeared that he tried crawling towards the door of his diwaniya. His remains were referred to Forensics. Acase was registered and investigations are ongoing to determine the actual circumstances leading to the Kuwaiti’s death.

Share your views
CAPTCHA
 

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

"Envy comes from wanting something that isn't yours. But grief comes from losing something you've already had."

Photo Gallery