Forgot your password?



Back to login

MoI captures another convict of 'Al-Abdali cell' - statement
August 13, 2017, 5:28 pm
Share/Bookmark

The Ministry of Interior announced Sunday capturing another convict of the terror group known as Al-Abdali cell last night (Saturday). Mustafa Abdulnabi Ali Bader Khan, Kuwaiti, who is sentenced for 10 years, was arrested as part of the Ministry's efforts in executing the ruling of the Court of Cassation, a ministry statement said. The security bodies will continue intensive search for the other convict, it added.

The Ministry, early Saturday, announced the capturing of 12 convicts the cell, who went missing last month. A ministry statement said the convicts were apprehended in different parts on the country, while the search is ongoing for two more individuals. In September 2015, the public prosecution indicted a number of individuals for acts that threatened national security and unity. The defendants were accused of providing intelligence to Iran and Hezbollah, as well as housing weapons, ammunition and communication devices. 

Source: KUNA

Share your views
CAPTCHA
 

"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

"Envy comes from wanting something that isn't yours. But grief comes from losing something you've already had."

Photo Gallery